2) Qualitative and statistical mappings of the relation between sociolinguistic/geolinguistic variation, linguistic contact, linguistic boundaries, culture, style and identity.
3) The contributions of qualitative and statistical mappings of sociolinguistic/geolinguistic variation and Change for the work of teaching and/or developping didactic materials.
4) The contributions of experimental studies of sociolinguistic/geolinguistic variation and change for the work of teaching and/or developping didactic materials.
5) The state-of-art of the experimental research for reporting sociolinguistic/geolinguistic variation and change and/or its relation with ethical care.
6) The state-of-art of theoretical and methodological issues or labor policies for sociolinguistic/geolinguistic research.
7) The state-of-art of statistical methods/designs for analysing and/or reporting sociolinguistic/geolinguistic variation and change.
8) The state-of-art of theorizing and studying social meanings/influences in sociolinguistic/geolinguintic variation and change in the age of cyberspace and cyberculture, in the age of semiotic practices for the construction of group identity and/or in a multimodal pragmatic reality.
9) The initiatives for Brazilian sociolinguistic/geolinguistic variation and change research “going viral”, in national and international scale, to scientific or non-scientific community, to media, to (in)formal education.
10) The workplace options open to Sociolinguists/Geolinguists
11) Research group projects on sociolinguistic mapping, geolinguistic atlas or the popularization of sociolinguistic/geolinguistic description led by professors/researchers of Institutes of Superior Teaching.
12) Projects on sociolinguistic mapping, geolinguistic atlas or the popularization of sociolinguistic/geolinguistic research developed by (under)graduated students and/or postgraduated students and/or teachers of Basic Education.
13) Sociolinguistic/geolinguistic mapping and political representation of minority languages.
14) Other themes/topics involving research on variation and /or change.